What does DEAR look like?  

Posted by: Unknown in

Wordle: dear sounds like

What a wonderful start to the year!  I think I have the best class and am thrilled that I get to work each day with such sweet, hard working children.  Among many things we have accomplished this week, we've been discussing proper behavior and it's no surprise third graders know exactly what to do.  This morning, we talked about what "Drop Everything and Read" time would look like and sounds like if someone were to sneak a peek through the library door.  Click on each poster to get a larger view.



Wordle: dear looks like


It has been important for us to review proper silent reading behavior in the library, as the children will be sent in small groups to visit the library during the school day.  This will enable them to read, check out books, and take Reading Counts tests.

We're off to a great start!

This entry was posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment